Welcome to the fun, "irreverent & informative", award-winning London Underground - Tube Blog.
Click here for other London Underground guidance. Contact me here

Going Underground's Blog
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Annie Mole's, daily web log (blog) & “guide” to the London Underground
If you like this you'll LURVE One Stop Short of Barking, the fun and informative book about travelling
on the London Underground.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Laptops

A computer for your lap

I think it's only when you travel on trains and planes that you really see lap tops living up to their names. On Friday night going home the woman clearly heading towards Heathrow on the Piccadilly Line reminded me of one of the very few times I used a computer on my lap at Edinburgh airport.



She looked much more used to it than I was and although I felt very cosmopolitan and well travelled at the time, I was having no end of problems using the stupid little sensor instead of a mouse. I'm quite old skool and at meetings I alway plug a real mouse into my lap top.

Normally the only computers I've managed to snap on the tube are ever so slightly larger and less portable than neat lap tops - regular readers might remember the picture of the
young lovers clutching their PC and the computer which may have possibly been travelling by itself.


; Posted by annie mole Saturday, March 13, 2004 Permalink COMMENT HERE
http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2004/03/laptops.html
NEWER POSTS ........ OLDER POSTS